Court Reporter Schools Online
Everyone today is searching for a stable career. But what if you could combine job security with career flexibility? What if you could have the financial stability you need along with the variety and excitement you crave? With court reporting, you can.
According to a study performed by Drucker Worldwide and sponsored by the National Court Reporters Association (NCRA), there will be over 5, 000 court reporting job openings projected through the year 2018.1 Add to this the flexibility to create your own hours and to “be your own boss, ” and it’s easy to see why court reporting is considered a great career choice. At Bryan University, we give you a clear pathway to the most attractive opportunities in the industry, so that you’re ready to make your next career move as soon as you graduate.
Of the more than 50, 000 court reporters/court stenographers in the United States, more than 70% work outside of the courtroom, according to an NCRA survey. Court reporters work in a variety of legal settings such as:
- Federal and state courts
- Deposition firms
- Network TV stations providing closed captioning services
- Attorney offices providing litigation or arbitration support
- Business seminars/webinars
- College campuses assisting the hearing impaired
- Legislators offices
- Business or other organizational conventions
Attractive Career Opportunities
As a graduate of the Bryan University court reporting program, you’ll be able to choose a career path such as:
- Official Reporter – Work as a salaried courtroom employee on interesting, high-profile cases.
- Freelance Reporter – Work with attorneys, businesses and other groups on pre-trial depositions, arbitrations and business meetings.
- CART Provider – Communication Access Real-time Translation providers accompany deaf and hard-of-hearing clients as needed. For example, attend classes with deaf college students to provide an instant conversion of lectures to text.
- RealTime Reporter – Convert the spoken word instantly to text display for live proceedings utilizing computer-aided translation software.
- Broadcast Captioner – Provide text captions of live television programs for deaf and hard-of-hearing viewers.
At Bryan University, we give you a clear pathway to these exciting court reporting positions, so that you’re ready to make your next career move as soon as you graduate. .
- 24Man descalers Look at www.waterconditioners.co.uk
- Podiatrists are best thought of as a “foot doctor”. They give you and your family advice on how to look after your feet and what type of shoes to wear. We will cut your toenails, remove any hard skin these can usually be treated on the spot by our bridgend chiropody
- The court system can often-times be a tricky business to deal with without the help of a third party (such as an attorney). Bronx Bail Bonds helps individuals in need of a fast bailout to apply for a bail bond in NYC area . Don't allow your loved one to waste away in jail any longer; you can have a bail loan in less than 24 hours!