Queensland Law Reporter
To arrange for public notices to be published in the QLR, please arrange for the ICLRQ to receive the following (by post, email or delivery) before the relevant publication deadline:
- a hard/soft copy of the notice you wish to have published
- payment of $161.70 (incl GST) per single publication of a standard notice
- written instructions concerning the date of the QLR in which publication of the notice is requested; and
- an email address and phone number at which you may be contacted.
The publication deadline is 3pm on the Monday immediately prior to the date upon which the relevant QLR is scheduled for publication. In 2015, QLRs are scheduled for publication every Friday from 16 January 2015 to 18 December 2015.
Four categories of advertising are accepted for the Queensland Law Reporter:
- public notices of proposed applications for a grant of probate or letters of administration. The Queensland Law Reporter is the publication approved under r 599(4) of the Uniform Civil Procedure Rules 1999 (Qld) for giving public notice of this kind.
- public notices of proposed applications for admission as a legal practitioner. The Queensland Law Reporter is the publication approved under r.12(3)(b) of the Supreme Court (Legal Practitioner Admission) Rules 2004 (Qld) for giving public notice of this kind.
- other legal notices to give public notice or seek public information of a kind which is germane to legal practice (eg advertisements seeking information about missing wills).
- other advertising which the Secretary of the ICLRQ considers to be appropriate for a publication of this kind (eg advertisements for the sale or purchase of books or other products which are germane to legal practice).