Eclipse Court Reporting software
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO SUCCEED FOR A PRICE THAT’S ALMOST TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!
At Advantage Software, we know the future of court reporting depends on you, and we treat you with the respect you deserve. Get our industry-leading CAT and captioning software with updates and unlimited 24-hour support for as long as you are in school, including weekends and holidays, for one low payment of just $399.
Here’s what you get:
- Unlimited toll-free support and email support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including holidays.
- License for the educational version of all Eclipse and AccuCap closed-captioning software for steno.
- All updates and upgrades for Eclipse and AccuCap.
- Over 200 built-in Visualizer movies to make learning fast and fun.
- 50% Discount on Advantage Software seminars and webinars.
- Free interactive StenEd® Realtime Theory on CD (but you can use any theory you like).
Press the play button below to view a demo.
|Here’s what you get back:
- 100% credit of your student software investment toward the price of the full professional version of our CAT or captioning software, PLUS an additional $300 student discount when you purchase within 90 days of graduation. (Credit for student software costs is valid only for cash, credit card, or lease purchases with good credit scores. Student discount cannot be combined with other offers.)
- Time. With Total Eclipse, you’ll spend less time working, and more time playing.
Act NOW to take advantage of this unprecedented opportunity!
**All students must return, via e-mail, fax or mail, a signed license agreement before their order can process. All students must provide proof of enrollment (in the form of a report card, invoice etc.) at the time of purchase, and every year thereafter, to remain current on updates on support.
Neesons Court Reporting (Frank & Raj)
Dangers of Digital Court Reporting
Share this Post
MARCH 20, 2019
Acclaim Solaria™ - The fastest growing court reporting firm management solution on the market. Acclaim Solaria is a very…
MARCH 20, 2019
The official court reporter brings computer technology to the courtroom in an effort to capture all of the action and drama…