Court Reporting Dictation
Voice Writing court reporter Peggy Daniels talks about creating court records with the HTH GoldenEar. Visit her court reporting school at US Court Reporting Classes. Four CM-1000 conference microphones provide full audio recording coverage across the courtroom. Or daisy-chain additional microphones for very large or unique recording needs.
The HTH GoldenEar Voice Writing System for Court Reporters combines the voice-recognition of Dragon NaturallySpeaking™ 13 Professional, the ability to create properly formatted transcriptions through Microsoft® Word™, and a full feature conference recording system into a single, easy to use, laptop-based court reporting system.
Repeat courtroom discussion into the Sylencer™ handheld covered microphone and Dragon™ will convert your speech into text right into Word™. Playback requested sections by highlighting the section in your transcript and allow the court to hear the actual recording.
Voice Writing is a newer, efficient, and accurate way to produce court records. Voice Writing reduces the amount of necessary specialized training for new court reporters while producing truely verbatim documents with audio-recording backup.
- GoldenEar records courtroom audio with high-quality conference microphones. Review the audio to make any final adjustments to the transcript.
- The audio file is linked to the text, allowing you to select and playback sections as they were recorded by courtroom participants.
- Customize the delay between courtroom proceedings and voice writing
- Use specialized templates to conform to court standards
- Fine tune playback starting point to insure accurate playback
FeaturesSpeak into the Sylencer stenomask to create speech-to-text documents with Dragon NaturallySpeaking
- Create verbatim courtoom records using Dragon NaturallySpeaking™ 13 Professional and Word™.
- Playback the actual courtroom audio at any selected point by simply selecting the section.
- Records both the courtroom and the court reporter's voices on separate recordings for easy playback.
- Sections of the document are automatically tagged to allow playback from any point.
- The simple interface is intuitive and easy-to-learn.
- Access simple 'key stroke' enabled functions with Hot Key support.
- Supports USB foot pedals.
- Use your Microsoft® Word™ macros and templates
Hardware & SoftwareA pair of Logitech S-120 amplified computer speakers provides playback capability to the courtroom. A Plug n' Play Andrea Pure Audio USB sound card allows you to connect microphones in stereo with one USB port.
We rely on affordable and reliable audio recording and playback equipment that easily connects to your laptop and will automatically interface with the HTH GoldenEar software.
Complete System Includes:
- HTH GoldenEar Voice Writing Software
- Sylencer SY-100 monoaural stenomask microphone
- 4 x 12' microphone extension cables
- Logitech S-120 amplified computer speakers
- 2 x Andrea Pure Audio External Digital Sound Card
- Microsoft® Windows 7, XP™ or Vista™
- Dragon NaturallySpeaking™ 13 Professional, Legal, or Medical
- Microsoft® Word™ version 2000 or newer
- 3GB Internal RAM
- 100GB hard disk space (for project audio file storage)
How to use GoldenEar
GoldenEar was designed to reduce the complexity and increase accuracy in court records. The simple graphical user interface is intuitive and powerful, allowing you to playback audio on the fly, work with document templates, and easily select and review any section of the recorded audio.
- Audio Levels: Monitor audio levels from the mask and the courtroom with two built-in sound meters.
- Court Playback: To playback to the court, select a section and click "Court Playback." The court will then hear the proceedings as recorded by the conference microphones.
- Preview Playback: Playback the selected section of the transcript. Playback in this mode will only play in the reporter's headset and not through the speakers.
- Step Back: Adjust the starting point of audio playback. Set the delay to your personal requirements.
- Stop Playback: Stop the playback functions at any moment.
Learn how to create a new project or document with GoldenEar.
Learn how to adjust customize your settings with GoldenEar.
Model # 28840
Includes: 1 Year License HTH GoldenEar Voice Writing Software*, 4 x CM-1000 Conference Microphones, 2 x Andrea Pure Audio USB Sound Card, Sylencer Speech Mask SY-100, 4 x 12' microphone extension cables, Logitech S-120 Computer Speakers, user manual, concierge free technical support, free UPS Ground shipping, one year warranty.
This product requires Dragon NaturallySpeaking™ 13 Professional and Microsoft Word 2000 or newer.
* Use GoldenEar Software for a 2nd year for only $899 more or purchase the software outright for only $1199 more any time after your intial purchase to receive a permanent, non-transferrable license of GoldenEar.
Model # 28841
Includes: 1 Year License HTH GoldenEar Voice Writing Software*, Dragon NaturallySpeaking™ 13 Professional 4 x CM-1000 Conference Microphones, 2 x Andrea Pure Audio USB Sound Card, Sylencer Speech Mask SY-100, 4 x 12' microphone extension cables, Logitech S-120 Computer Speakers, user manual, concierge free technical support, free UPS Ground shipping, one year warranty.
This product requires Microsoft Word 2000 or newer.
Model # 28843
Includes: 1 Year License HTH GoldenEar Voice Writing Software, user manual, concierge free technical support, free UPS Ground shipping.
This product is the software component to the HTH GoldenEar Voice Writing System.
Model # 25540
Sold individually. Daisy-chain multiple microphones for increased coverage.
Model # 76205
This product is a component to the HTH GoldenEar Voice Writing System.