Court Reporters Phoenix Arizona
Depositions, Arbitration, Hearings and Trials
- Our court reporters are seasoned professionals with experience in every reporting venue.
- Complimentary conference rooms are available for your deposition.
- Conduct your out-of-state deposition by videoconference or teleconference from our facilities.
Court Reporting Services and Products
- Connect your laptop to the reporter’s laptop using your interactive realtime software or rent a laptop from us to view through the programs Livenote® or Bridge®.
- See the transcript being written on your own laptop and, depending on your software, mark relevant portions and make annotations as the testimony unfolds.
Recorded Video Depositions
- Your video deposition will be conducted by a certified legal videographer.
- The video recording is delivered on DVD, time-stamped and synchronized to the transcript.
- These synchronized files are importable into various litigation-support presentation software such as Trial Director®, Sanction II®, Summation Briefcase®, Trial Pro II®, Discovery®, Deposition Director Case File®, Binder®, or can be viewed independently with InData’s self-contained viewer program.
- ASCII supplied on CD or via email upon request.
- PDF; OCR and non-OCR scanned exhibits.
- Search across one or all files in a case with Adobe’s simple and advanced searching.
- Min-U-Script offers PDF package with one-click access to all formats and exhibits.
- Save the environment and delivery costs by using Min-U-Script.
- Rough drafts can be emailed or delivered on disk.
- FedEx Overnight or by courier (local).
- Email: transcripts and rough drafts can be emailed for immediate access.
- Interpreters (by request)
- On-site photocopying and faxing
- Process and subpoena service referrals
- Catering (by request)
If you don’t see the special services that you need listed, please call or email and we’ll work with you to make it happen smoothly.